{Cousin Love} | "Soar" May 2020 Premium Kit


Welcome to my first page using the "Soar" June 2020 Premium kit! This kit is packed with coordinating pattern papers, embellishments, and Nuvo drops that made putting this page together a breeze. 

There are so many fun embellishments in the new "Soar" June 2020 Premium Kit. For my layout I pulled out a several embellishments from the Vicki Boutin ephemera pack and the matching Thickers to create three clusters around my page.


For this cluster, I used a green and blue vellum arrow, chipboard camera, arrow, and circle star pieces, gold mist, and yellow Nuvo drops.


This cluster includes a vellum "heck yes!" speech bubble, more circle star chipboard pieces, a camera die cut, gold mist, and more yellow Nuvo drops. I love how the pieces coordinate with the other clusters but don't match perfectly.


The bottom right corner of the background patterned paper is already busy so I kept my embellishments minimal. I added a tiny postcard, two word strips, some chipboard, Nuvo drops, and gold mist.

Make sure to check out the rest of this month's kits! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts