{Clinton River} Using the “Great Outdoors” Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello scrappy friends!  It's Shannon on the blog today with my second layout using the gorgeous "Great Outdoors" Deluxe Theme Kit.  I love that this kit inspired me to create a layout about an adventure within my city!  This Carta Bella patterned paper has that gorgeous texture that we all love and it was perfect for a fun set of photos of hiking in our woods.



The Pack Patchems packed a huge punch on this layout.  Not only was it whimsical but it helped to tell the story of all of the wildlife that is prevalent in our area.  I was enamored with the Mini Wood Slices to bring the outdoor feel right onto this project!



Our Gone Camping 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet was awesome for adding a cute little bedroll to the corner of my photo.  I then used the Simple Stories block alphas to include the name of my daughter.



I popped this wander sticker up on a little foam and used it to add a directional element to the title.  The adorable USPS stamps, backpack sticker and wood cut completed this cluster.  A few splatters of the fabulous Jen Hadfield Gold Glitter mist from the store was the finishing touch.



I am loving all of the textural elements in this kit!  We have Wood Slices and adorable Patchems from American Crafts.  The addition of mixed media goodies allow this kit to stretch even further with the Echo Park stencil and cocoa colored Milk Paint.


I so hope that you love this kit as much as I do!  We would love to see your layouts on our {Not} Just for Boys FaceBook Community Page and on Instagram @notjustforboyskitclub.

Feel free to take a look at my process video at "She's Crafty" on YouTube.




Comments

Popular Posts