{Chipotle} Using June's “Soar” Premium Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with a foodie layout about one of my favorite places to eat.  Chipotle!  I've had this photo sitting in my photo box just waiting to be scrapped, and I'm glad I finally found a good kit to make it with.


I love how the green papers and embellishments bring out the green in the photo.  The embellishment pack from the kit had so many good foodie elements in it.


I used both the leaf paper and the polka dot vellum from the kit and cut them both in half diagonally to create my own background paper.  Some of the die cuts were perfect for this topic and I love the way I could layer them up together.


The larger die cuts frame the photo so well and I loved the sentiment on the stamp set.


I love all the greens that I could pull to help tell the story of one of my favorite restaurants!  It all came together beautifully.

If you want to see my process for making this layout, you can watch it here on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8zdLpVfqhg

Happy Scrapping!




Comments

Popular Posts