{Car Maintenance} Using the June 2020 "Dad is Rad" Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello friends, Stace here!  I am using the "Dad is Rad" Deluxe Theme Kit for my last layout for the month of June 2020.  I started off with a piece of cardstock from my stash to use as my background. 


Using a large strip of the red dot paper and the nuts an bolts paper from the kit I layered my photos on top. I layered my photos on the already layered pattern papers.


I loved the wooden tags along with the fabric baubles. They turned out to be the perfect little something I needed in this corner above. 


I used the pale blue puffy stickers for my title and printed and cut my journaling into strips. 


I added the gray grid washi tape to create this embellishment cluster and added a scrap of the nuts and bolts paper  to add a little bit of black and white to the cluster.


For a few touches of embellishments I added this car from the sticker sheet along with the nuts and bolts and some nuvo drops to give it the final touch. 

That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the  "Dad is Rad" Deluxe Theme Kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub. 

Comments

Popular Posts