{Armament Museum} Using June's Premium Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with my last layout using June's premium kit.  I loved the airplanes and clouds featured in the kit and I had the perfect pictures to go along with them.


We have a local airplane museum in our city and we took our friends to it when they were visiting.  Their son loves planes and gave me an awesome tour all on his own.  


The airplane die cut was perfect for the layout and the clouds added just a little touch to the paper and the topic of the layout.


I love the travel themed die cuts that worked well with the layout.  I used a complex map from a brochure from the museum which I thought was a great little diagram.


The little blue stars are from my stash and I used them just like enamel dots.  I love the way this layout turned out!

If you want to see my process for making this layout, you can watch my YouTube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-haqMV4u_xw

Happy Scrapping!



Comments

Popular Posts