{Preacher} Using the May Premium Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with my last layout using the May premium kit.  I really wanted to use the Pink Fresh Studio large graphic paper and this was the perfect layout for it.  It really did most of the work for me!


The paper just screams fun, so making a layout about seeing Preacher Lawson was perfect.  I used a large rectangle of Bo Bunny paper to bring some of the yellow to the right side of the layout as well.


So many of the die cuts from the kit were perfect for this layout.  I grabbed the ones that were about fun and the sarcasm one was amazing!  I also used a Heidi Swapp definition sticker for the word "laugh."  The geotag and enamel dots are from my stash.


I used some washi tape from a previous kit to help ground the title and bring some of that pretty green to the right side of the layout as well.


I love the way this came together.  

If you want to see the process for making this layout, check out my YouTube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMlRGsgk_Ac

Thanks for stopping by today.  Happy scrapping!




Comments

Popular Posts