{Okay, Bye Mom} Using the May 2020 "Good Vibes" Premium Kit

Hello friends, Stace here!  I am using the Good Vibes Premium Kit for the month of May 2020. This is my last layout this month, and I loved working with this kit, especially this paper. This layout came together really quickly. 


I started off my layout with figuring out where I wanted this photo to go on the page. I settled on the lower right had side. I layered the photo with a piece of the Heidi Swapp Art Walk "Sea to Sky" paper from the kit. I then used a strip of the Bo Bunny "Happy Trail Spots" and punched a border with a notebook punch from my stash.  I layered that up and tucked a half of one of the frames from the Pinkfresh studio Super Cool "Bright Side" paper. I used a strip of washi from my stash  to bring a little of the blue to this side of the layout. 


Next, I started to embellish the left had side of the page. I used the "Good Vibes" stamp set that came in the kit and stamped the "Awesome" in the circle along with a few of the ephemera pieces from the Pinkfresh studio "Super Cool" ephemera pack.


I used Thickers from the kit for my title and added handwritten journaling.


To finish off the layout I adhered the blue fabric babbles, along with a paper airplane, and the "be yourself" tag from the Pinkfresh studio "Super Cool" ephemera pack


That wraps up my last layout for this month. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the  Good Vibes Premium kit this month.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Not Just For Boys Kit Club Community Facebook Page or on Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub. 

Comments

Popular Posts