{Hello Puppacino} Using the "Black Tie Affair" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello friends!  It's Shannon here up on the blog today to share the last layout that I have made with my gorgeous "Black Tie Affair" Deluxe Theme Kit.  I have been loving how versatile this kit has been!  This project features my oldest English Bulldog pup enjoying a Puppacino.


I love the awesome texture from the chipboard frames, the foam alphas and the fabulous specialty papers!  


I triple-matted my photos with a bunch of leftover scraps to separate them from the bold metallic background.


The foam Thickers are perfect for bold title work.  I love the little extra foam stars that were included on the Thickers sheets.  I created a little cluster below the title with a fussy cut frame, a couple of punched circles and a gold alpha from my stash.


I so hope that you have the opportunity to get your hands on this kit!  I adore receiving trim, Thickers and mixed media goodies.


Feel free to take a looksee at my process video on YouTube.




Comments

Popular Posts