{First Solo Flight} Using the May 2020 "Good VIbes" Premium Kit

Hello friends, Stace here!  I am using the Good Vibes Premium kit for the month of May 2020. My son made his first trip to the mid west this past summer all by himself. 


I started the layout off by using about 3/4 of the airplane paper and adding it to a light grey piece of cardstock.


I knew I wanted the photos to over lap a little and spread out through the middle of the page, so I added a little bit of black and white bakers twine to give it just little more interest in the middle of the page. 


I did add one more photo as a "pull out" that I didn't have enough room for. I just added it to a tag and created a little pull tab made out of washi tape. 


The Thickers that came in the kit were perfect for the word "solo" in my title. I used some other small stickers from my stash to complete the title. I also used the star that came in the Good Vibes stamp set and a few of the NJFB Paper Airplanes to add a little bit of extra embellishment.


I used the Echo park Modern dot stencil from the kit, and some distress oxide inks to create the pattern on the banner strips. Between the banner strips, the Heidi Swapp Phrase Stickers, and the star stamp, it was just what the layout needed to tie the embellishment cluster together. 


My Journaling on this layout was a piece of lined paper I found in my stash. I used my notebook punch to create the border and  finished it off with one more of the NJFB paper airplanes and a gold puffy heart from my stash. 


That wraps up my second layout for this month. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the  Good Vibes Premium kit for the month of May.

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub. 

Comments

Popular Posts