{First Day of School 2015} Using the "STEM-fest" Deluxe Theme Kit


I have a ton of school related photos that I need to scrap and this month's "STEM-fest" Deluxe Theme Kit is packed with a ton of school and science related products.

The atom die cut is one of my favorite elements from the kit and I used it behind the photo on my layout. I backed the cut file with 12 x 12 papers and papers from the Echo Park 6 x 6 pad, alternating between busy patterns and single color patterns.


I tucked a ticket and two word strips under the photo, plus adhered a "04" and "01" sticker to my layout. The numbers represent the grades my children in when this photo was taken.


The chipboard Thickers from the "Good Vibes" Premium Kit are also a favorite of mine and I used them here, along with mini alpha stickers and larger brown number stickers from the 12 x 12 sticker sheet in the "STEM-fest" kit. 

I hope my layout inspires you to pull out some school-themed photos and get them scrapped! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 

Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts