{Best Birthday} Using the "Black Tie Affair" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello!  It's Shannon up on the blog today playing with this gorgeous black and metallic "Black Tie Affair" Deluxe Theme Kit.  I wanted to fit in a bunch of pictures of presents that I received for my birthday.  These products made it so easy to put this fun layout together!


We were ever so lucky to get a gorgeous Heidi Swapp stamp set that had lots of different sizes and sentiments.  I stamped #BEST on this cute little label sticker that was included.  Next, I layered up the cluster with a couple of stickers that were included in the kit.


I adore these fantastic black foam Thickers!  The fonts are whimsical, and wonderfully sticky!


I finished up this layout using a punch layered with a foam heart from the Thickers, an arrow sticker from the Heidi Swapp sticker book and an enamel dot or two from the store.


I am loving playing along with all of the textures in this kit!  I love being able to layer with trim, chipboard, foam and Milk Paint!


Feel free to take a looksee at my process on YouTube at She's Crafty.




Comments

Popular Posts