{Adventure, Full Throttle, and FUN} using "Vacation Adventure" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here, sharing my third layout for May using the "Vacation Adventure" Deluxe Theme Kit. This is an 11 x 8 1/2 landscape layout design.


I don't always know how to start a layout. But I always start with the photos. With these kits it's usually easy getting started if I use the cutfile. I loved the black "Adventure" word included in the kit. I backed it with one of the papers.


I completed the title by adding on an ephemera piece and some of the stickers.


On the right side I added two photos. I tore a piece of the pattern paper, inked the edges, and matted the photos in black.


At the bottom right I added a "3", some of the stickers, and enamel dots. The "3" represents his age in these photos.


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily.  Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram #notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group.

Comments

Popular Posts