{We Are All in this Together} Using the April 2020 “Snips & Snails” Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello friends!  It's Shannon here having so much fun creating my third layout with this adorable Deluxe Theme Kit.  The cut file was spot on for this photo that I was able to grab from my son.  


Look at how cute this cluster came together with the adorable die cuts from the kit.  I popped up the Boys Rule die cut for a bit of dimension and shadow.  The addition of a couple of buttons, sequins and enamel dots filled the cluster out.

I created a little journaling cluster to the right of my photo with pops of rust, lime and teal.


This kit was full of frames, wood veneer and flair that added dimension and interest to all of my layouts!  The rich navy, lime, and orange was perfect to document this event. 


Take a looksee at my process on YouTube.  

Have a safe and creative day my friends!



Comments

Popular Posts