{Walking Adventures} Using the "Charming" April 2020 Premium Kit

Hello friends, Stace here!  I am using the "Charming" Premium Kit for my last layout for the month of April. It seems like just yesterday my son was this little. These photos are from the day he started wearing real shoes, not too long after he started walking. 



I started off with the large number paper from the kit. I used this as the background. Using the Bo Bunny Double Dot paper as the grounding point for my photos. 


I put a strip of washi tape under the double dot paper and started adding some layering pieces behind that, using strips of pattern paper from the kit and some of the "Magical Forest" ephemera pack pieces.


I tucked in a few other pieces of cardstock.  The "adventure with me" phrase and "wonderful" tag came from the "Magical Forest" ephemera pack.


I added the "Walking" title using the Thickers that came in the kit and found the "adventures" card in the "Magical Forest" ephemera pack.


I used quite a few pieces from the "Magical Forest" ephemera pack on top of my layering pieces. I added my journaling and finished it off with the gold resin stars from the kit and some Nuvo Drops from my stash. 


That wraps up my last layout for this month. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the  Charming Premium kit for the month of April.


We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub. 



Comments

Popular Posts