{Nature Adventure} "Charming" April 2020 Premium Kit


Good morning! Today I'm sharing my final layout using the "Charming" April 2020 Premium Kit. The kit is sold out but I would love to see what you're creating with it if you snagged one this month!

I used the beautiful black and white floral paper at the bottom of my page, then added two photos I took during a nature walk on top.


The butterfly die cut from the Crate Paper die cut pack is one of my favorite embellishments this month. I added more gold stars (LOVE these!) on top of two tags, also from the die cut pack.


I created another cluster of embellishments under the photos using a die cut, washi tape, a wood veneer arrow, gold stars, a button, and gold mist.


To balance out the bottom-heavy page I added a small cluster of embellishments to the top right corner of the layout. I used repeated several elements, plus added a stamped banner using this month's stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and I would love to see what you create this month!

Comments

Popular Posts