{Learning from a Distance} Using the Charming Premium Kit

Hi everyone!  Sarah here with a layout documenting the fact that we are learning from home right now.  As I was going through the kit, I noticed the perfect embellishments to use to document this!  These pictures are from the first day we sat down to do some online schooling during this Covid-19 outbreak.


The patterned paper with the vintage rulers was absolutely perfect to start this layout off.  I also used a large strip of notebook print paper from my stash because I wanted to have a big area for journaling.  There are a lot of feelings on this topic!


The die-cuts from the kit had some math cards in it!  I mean....PERFECT!  I used two of them along with a quote card and one of the cut outs, backed with some cardstock, to highlight the school theme.


The frames from the emphemera pack added a nice little layer.  I also used some washi tape: the green grid from the kit and some yellow ruler tape from my stash.  


Used up a few of the gold stars from the kit and the Thickers and some tiny alphas from my stash helped to create my title.  I also loved the gold paper clips and glassine bag that helped with the school theme as well.  The timing of this kit was just perfect for what we are dealing with right now.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I hope this helps give you some ideas on how you can document any school changes you might be going through as well.  I hope you're all staying safe and healthy!

If you want to see the process for this layout, you can see it on my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjwW2pWIrno

Happy Scrapping!


Comments

Popular Posts