{Charming Lil Man} Using the "Charming" April 2020 Premium Kit

Hello friends, Stace here!  I am using the "Charming" Premium Kit for my second layout for the month of April. I have been going through photos and came across this one of my husband and son just relaxing.  I loved the using the washi tape in this layout.



 I started off with a black piece of cardstock from my stash. I added the blocks using pattern papers from the kit to create a large photo mat.  For the title I used the Charming from the exclusive stamp set along with the thickers that were in the kit.


I thought I would layer the lace on top of the washi in this corner to give a little pop of cream. I added the date using a date stamp and a few nuvo drops from my stash.


The best kid ever was a cut a part card from one of the Crate Paper Ephemera pack. I ended up using the button, wooden veneer arrow and the paperclip out of the NJFB Ephemara Variety Pack. 


I used 2 of the small banners from the NJFB cardstock banner mix and added the date with my date stamp. I scattered a few of the Gold Resin Starts along with a few sequins I found in my stash to finish this layout off.  

That wraps up my second layout for this month. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the  Charming Premium kit for the month of April.


We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub. 


Comments

Popular Posts