{Boxing Match} Using "Charming" Premium Kit

Hi everyone!  Sarah here with my last layout using the "Charming" Premium Kit.  I love the woodgrain patterned paper in the kit, it's easily my favorite!  I wanted to be sure I made it a feature.


This layout is about how we went to a viewing party for a boxing match.  We don't normally watch boxing or fighting sports.  We really just went for the atmosphere.  We spent a lot of the time taking silly pictures.  In the end, Josh and I actually enjoyed watching the match.  I used a lot of the stars from the kit and that became a big theme for the layout.


I used some tiny alphas from my stash to help with the title.  I also cut out a quote from the cut apart sheet in the kit.


I used a scrap piece of white cardstock for my journaling and inked the edges of all of the papers in black distress ink to help bring them all together.


While the woodgrain is my favorite, the opposite side with the grey brick was also amazing!  Since I only had one sheet of it, I took the grey brick envelopes from the emphemera pack and opened them up to use as paper layers.  The John Wayne quote from one of the branding strips was awesome and I just had to use it somewhere.

I love the way this one turned out and I'm happy this memory is documented.  I hope you're all staying safe and healthy!

If you want to see my process for creating this layout, you can see it on my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3plM5tDynfg

Happy Scrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts