{#Be My Best Together} Using "Snips & Snails" April Theme Kit


The saturated earth tones and bright pops of color from the "Snips and Snails" Theme Kit are perfect for this set of photos taken at a historic farm!  


This kit included a full set of Tags & Frames from Echo Park.  I love this large tag piece that I quickly inked and added a bit of the twine packaging to include a bold element to the right of my photo.


I love creating mixed alphabet titles!  You can see here that I used the colorful alphabet from our kit as well as a set of Thickers in kraft from a previous kit.  I find that so many of the pieces from these kits marry well together!


Did you see the wood veneer and fantastic set of flair in the "Snips & Snails" Deluxe Theme Kit?  I love the texture and dimension that the kit curators put together for us!


Please take a look at my process here on YouTube.  

Have the best day friends!






Comments

Popular Posts