{3 Months Old} using "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello!!! Jennifer here sharing my second layout for April using "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" Deluxe Theme Kit. This is an 8 1/2 x 11 portrait layout design.



This is my oldest son wearing the same outfit his little brother is wearing in the layout I posted on the 2nd of April. I knew I needed to do a layout with this same kit for my older son’s album. I used the 8x10 photo and cut it down. I love the impact of a large photo on a layout.



I used the project life cards that came in the kit to decorate the left side. I decided I didn't want the rounded corners so I cut them all down, inked the edges and even tore a couple.



I added in chipboard pieces and brads to complete the left side.



On the right side I tore a project life card and a piece of the paper to layer on top of the photo. (I do have another copy of this photo. So I am not worried about items on top of it.) I used chipboard and brads to complete it.



For my title I used a chipboard tag, ribbon from the kit and my stash and a little charm. The tag just happened to have a 3 on it and that was his age in the photo. I used “Cedar” thickers from the shop to complete the title.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram @notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group.

Comments

Popular Posts