{Wild Mason} Using the "Precious Baby Boy" Theme Kit


Hello friends!  I adore this ever so adorable "Precious Baby Boy" Theme Kit this month!  The colors are richly saturated and there is so much fun texture to play with!  I just had to use a fun mix of patterns to showcase these photos of my boy Mason playing in the snow.


The title was calling to be just a little wonky as Mason was acting wild out in the snow.  I love mixing in premade words with alphas to make a title a bit more interesting.


The play all day element was fussy cut out of one of the gorgeous patterned papers in this collection and I loved the adorable faces of the wood veneer stars in this kit!



The stamps are a must for this layout!  I used a gray ink and a bit of a scrap to add to my clustering.  I love that we have additional embellishments on the packaging and included the hexagons on my layout.


I adored the shiny puffy stars that added the perfect touch to my title cluster!


Feel free to take a look at my entire process at She's Crafty.  We'd love to see your creations on our Facebook page as well as on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us #notjustforboyskitclub. 



Comments

Popular Posts