{The Perfect Lunch} Using the March Premium Kit

Hey everyone!  Sarah here with my last layout using the March premium kit.  I love the paper with the palms on it and wanted to make sure I used it this month.  I found these photos of a perfect lunch that my husband and I had and we still talk about how perfect it was.  I wanted to be sure to document it.


The woodgrain paper was perfect since we were on a dock where the restaurant was.  I also used up a couple of paper scraps from other layouts using this kit.


I used one of the labels from some of the packaging to include the restaurant we were at.  The yellow dots were also a perfect highlight for the mustard yellow paper.


I used some of the Project Life die cuts to help my embellishment layers.  The Heidi Swapp sticker book also came in handy.  


I was so happy to see the "On the Menu" die cut in the kit.  It was perfect for this layout and I was so excited that I was able to use it.

Thanks so much for joining me today for this layout.  If you want to see the process for this layout, check out my video on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ndJSok7qEI&feature=youtu.be

Happy Scrapping!





Comments

Popular Posts