{Make a Wish} Using the “Birthday Bash” Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello!!! Jennifer here sharing my second layout of this amazing "Birthday Bash" Deluxe Theme Kit
This is an 11 x 8 1/2 landscape layout design.


I picked the orange stripe paper as my background and used the stencil that's included in the kit to add a little something behind the photo. I also added a little bit of splatters.


Backed my photo with pattern paper and put it on foam to add dimension to the layout and also because I knew I would be adding the crepe paper to the bottom.


To add the crepe paper, I put a line of sticky tape then folded it over and over, then added the second layer on top. Once the crepe paper was added, I stapled a piece of string from my stash (the string is available in the shop) to keep both layers in place and also add another detail. Final touches, picking stickers to place around the photo. Make a Wish is directly placed on the photo. I have no issues with doing that because these are all digital photos. I have been doing it for years and haven't really had an issue.


Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram @notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group.

Comments

Popular Posts