{Hiking Mt. Rainier} | "Refresh" March 2020 Premium Kit


Good morning! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this crazy time. 

For my final layout using the "Refresh" March 2020 Premium Kit I created a page using two photos from a trip the kids and I took in 2018. I saved the ledger paper to use as a background and it was perfect for this page. I used two photos from our 2018 trip to Mt. Rainier National Park; one photo is 4x6 inches and the other is 3x4 inches, both vertical. 


I used my EK Success star punch to punch stars from leftover pattern paper. I inked the edges of everything on this page, including the journaling strips, with a medium gray dye ink to tie all the pieces together. I stamped the smaller outline hexagon stamp with a light blue/aqua ink.


The black fabric Thickers in this kit are one of my all-time favorite fonts and I used them a ton while creating my pages. I did run out of "i"s so I cut down the lowercase "l"s to create two more. 


Finally, don't be afraid to add a lot of journaling to your pages! On this page I knew I had a lot to say so I left quite a bit of room above my photos for journaling. I formatted the journaling in Word before printing it out. I used the font Rough Typewriter in a 10 point size. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my layout! Please leave a comment below if you have any specific questions about my page. 

xoxo,
Erin 

Comments

Popular Posts