{Happy Eighteenth Birthday} Using Birthday Bash Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello!!! Jennifer here sharing my third and fourth layout with this amazing "Birthday Bash" Deluxe Theme Kit.  This is an 11 x 8 1/2 landscape layout design and a portrait style design.



This layout started with the idea to use these fabric stars. Since I used a lot of the kit papers in my first layout, I picked a woodgrain from my Premium Kit from March. It was the perfect white background. As you will learn, I don't use cardstock backgrounds often and very rarely do I use white cardstock. It's just a choice for me.



I backed my photo with white cardstock and a piece of pattern paper. I added strips of paper below the photo using a border punch on the yellow paper. Once those were attached, I picked out stickers to tuck in around the photo.



Next I did my title of the layout. I used one of the wood veneer number words. I used watercolors to color it. You can do lots of techniques to wood veneer. My favorite is watercolor, paint or heat emboss. Added in stickers to finish it off.



My second layout in this post came with the idea to use the thickers title pack that was in this kit. I mixed and matched and added stickers in to create the side design. The woodgrain background is from my stash paired with a pattern paper from the kit.



I backed my three photos on the side with white cardstock. Added stickers to the bottom photo. Very simple layout, but it works well for these teen boy photos that were taken on his birthday and we were heading out to have cake at my mom's house.



Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and post layouts daily. Please share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram @notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group.

Comments

Popular Posts