{Explore} Using March 2020 "Precious Baby Boy" Theme Kit

The gorgeous "Precious Baby Boy" Deluxe Theme Kit was perfect for these photos of my daughter and her boyfriend hiking in the mountains!


I love that the background patterned paper had all kinds of mountains, trees and suns to perfectly set the mood for my layout.  I believe that I have used the arrow patterned paper on everything this month!



The doily is the perfect shade of blue and it helped to soften all of the hard edges on this layout.  I fussy cut out the navy blue mountain piece and added the adorable glittery chipboard stars.  


I used a couple of scraps to create the base for the cluster on the bottom right.  Another little star and a baby blue chipboard piece finished up the project.


Take a look at how adorable the pieces are in this kit!  I just had to add the blue buttons, mist and a few sequins that I picked up in the store!


We would love to see what you make with this kit!  Please share your layouts and craft projects with us on Instagram @notjustforboyskitclub and on our FaceBook group.  You can see my full process video over on YouTube at She's Crafty!






Comments

Popular Posts