{Annual Eye Exam} Using the "Refresh" March 2020 Premium Kit

Hello friends, Stace here!  I am using the "Refresh" Premium Kit for the month of March. I wanted to start off by saying that I wanted to try something different and out of my comfort zone. I have always loved how the pie shapes look on layout designs but this layout was extremely hard for me to create.  The photos I chose to use are from a recent trip to the eye doctor for my husband and son. 


I started off with a light gray cardstock from my stash and used all but one of the pattern papers in the kit to cut pieces of the circle pie shape.  I thought a double photo mat would make the photos stand out and not get lost. 


I used a gray sharpie and went around the edge of the layout and added a little detail to the edge. Using the black Thickers I created the title. I also used a strip of that gold washi tape from my stash to ground the title along with the star and arrow from the Heidi Swapp mini sticker book


I chose to use the NJFB wooden/bark heart and the leaf from the  "Click" die cut pack. I added a strip of yellow cardstock to give it a little bit of color there and used a boarder punch to create the waviness of it. To finish off this embellishment cluster I ended up using the yellow and silver nuvo drops from my stash 


I love the "Click" die cut pack. It had lots of pieces, like the days of the week, I could use for layering under this photo. I love how this little cluster came out with just a few simple things. The stars and sequins are from the kit and I just used a few drops of nuvo drops from my stash.


The Super Awesome was a sticker in the Heidi Swapp mini sticker book along with the arrow and stars. The sequins in this kit are pretty amazing, I was able to just sprinkle them throughout this layout. The Heidi Swapp Color shine in Sweet Mint was just the right amount of color to tie the layout together.

That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at the "Refresh" Premium Kit for the month of March.





We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us @notjustforboyskitclub. 


Comments

Popular Posts