{Ultimate Beauty} using the "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello friends!  It's Shannon here to share my layout using the February 2020 "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme kit.  I loved the textural elements in this kit to highlight a photo of my daughter having pictures taken in a nature setting.   





I had to start my layout using this gorgeous Heidi Swapp birch tree paper.  Next, I triple matted my photo using the burlap paper and both sides of the Echo Park "Fireflies" patterned paper.  Don't you just love the plaid mixed with the navy?!  I looked to my scraps to punch out a bunch of hexagons to bring your eye around the photo.




I combined the two fonts for my title "Ultimate Beauty" to create visual interest.  The chipboard alphabet adds to the rustic feel and has great dimension!




The bottom right was calling for a little bit of embellishing so I added two more hexagons and a  popped up sentiment sticker.  I used a gray pen for a bit of simple journaling.  I included some tiny stickers from the 12 x 12 Echo Park sticker sheet and sequins to finish off my clusters.  




I adored working with this kit to create this outdoor layout of my youngest daughter.  I'd love to see what you are creating with the February "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme Kit!  

You can see my process video on my YouTube Channel:  She's Crafty.  You can post on our Facebook page or on the NJFB Instagram channel and remember tag us #notjustforboyskitclub. 



Comments

Popular Posts