{S'mores under the stars} Layout using the "Scouts Life" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello Friends!  I am here today with my last layout from the February "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme Kit.  I love how this page came out. It was perfect for my S'mores photos. This layout came together very quickly.  


I started off using the using the entire sheet of Midnight Forest paper from the One Canoe Two Goldenrod collection that is included in the kit. I made a double photo mat out of the Gold Dots Paper by Jen Hadfield and the Bo Bunny Double Dot paper. I ripped the Bo Bunny paper to give a little bit of texture. 


I added some white spray mist spatters from my stash around the entire layout before adding the photos. I thought that the corners needed some color so I used a piece of gold washi tape from my stash and some of the Blue & Gold Trim that was included in the kit. The word sayings were a perfect addition from the Echo Park Adventure Awaits Element Stickers. I finished the embellishment cluster off with an arrow from the Heidi Swapp enamel sticker sheet, some glitter star die cuts and some yellow nuvo drops from my stash. 


The Happy Camper sticker sheet had this "Collect Moments Not Things" sticker that was a great layer on this page. 


I used another of the "Scout Life" Silver Charms and some twine from my stash to tie a knot to it. The title was a mix of "Maggie" printed chipboard thickers and silver and white letters stickers from my stash. 


That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at February's "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme Kit

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us #notjustforboyskitclub. 

Comments

  1. I love how you used the Midnight Forest paper and the tearing on the Bo Bunny paper! Thank you for sharing your page and process.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts