{Discover Mt. Lemon} Layout Using the "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello Friends!  I am here today with another layout from the February "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme Kit.  I am loving pulling out some old photos and getting caught up. I started with these photos on a trip that my husband and his Dad, and brother took up to Mt. Lemon about 9 years ago. 

I decided to do a two page layout to see how far I could stretch the supplies in the kit. I started off with looking at the the paper scraps I had left. I started with just white cardstock from my stash. I used strips of the  Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack "Woodland" paper along with The Echo Park Adventure Awaits "Fireflies and Tents" paper, and the Jen Hatfield Patio Party Panel Papers. I used the strips and stacked them in a horizontal line and layered the photos on top. 
I used a project life card from my stash for my journaling. I thought that this exclusive NJFB patch was a perfect touch of color on this corner of the page. Using bakers twine around the PL card, I attached one of the "Scout Life" silver charms
I decided that the top and bottom of the layout needed some of the wood grain. I also added a strip of the Echo Park "Fireflies" paper as well. I used the Jen Hadfield Patio Party Panels paper and cut a few of the sayings to use as embellishment pieces. I also hand cut some chevrons and added to the left upper corner and lower right corner to add a splash of orange of the Bo Bunny Burnt Orange Vintage Dot Paper. 

I loved that the Happy Camper sticker sheet had so many options. I used the Get Out and Explore sticker from the sheet. I added some hand drawn stitching to complete this embellishment cluster. For the first part of my title, I used the Discover from the Heidi Swapp enamel word stickers and some smaller black letter stickers from my stash for the Mt. Lemon words. I added some nuvo drops around the layout to finish it off. 


That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at February's "Scout Life" Deluxe Theme Kit

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us #notjustforboyskitclub. 





Comments

Popular Posts