{Play Hard} Layout with the "Terrific Toddler" Deluxe Theme Kit


Hello, {Not} Just for Boys fans.  Today I am sharing a layout using the "Terrific Toddler" Deluxe Theme Kit.  I love the colors in this kit and the plaid paper has such a great color combo that I had to use it as the background of a layout.


I decided to use the "Play Hard" die cut to be the focal point of the layout.  Like all of our exclusive {Not} Just for Boys die cuts, the "Play Hard" die cut is available in both digital and physical forms in the store.  


I attached the acetate die cut with a mini stapler, I like the little added touch that the mini staples give a layout, and this way the die cut is super secure and won't pop off.  Sometimes acetate just doesn't like to adhere nicely.


I added a few stickers, and utilized a border punch to create some texture on the layout.  I included some of the trim along with the border punch strips to add even more texture and layers. 


I finished off the layout with typed journaling strips, a few pieces of flair, and some of the orange photo corners.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  We would love to see what you have created with the "Terrific Toddler" Theme Kit, if you share on social media, use #notjustforboyskitclub so we are sure to see!  



Comments

Popular Posts