{NASA} Layout with the "Blast Off" Deluxe Theme Kit

Hello friends!  Today we are sharing a layout with the "Blast Off" Deluxe Theme Kit that we launched January 1.  There are still a handful of these kits available in the store.  They work great for documenting a trip to Disney's Tomorrowland, your budding astronomer, stargazing, or in this case, a museum visit.


The papers in this kit lend themselves to some great bases for a simple layout.  In today's layout I used the "light speed" image and matted it on the "B" side of the "Space Badges" paper. 


Next, I grabbed the rocket die cut and backed it with scraps that I had left over from the kit.  I love all of the little detail in the rocket ship.  I then quickly outlined it with black pen, just to add a little more interest.  


Since the background paper & rocket ship speak for themselves, I decided to just add a touch of embellishments to this layout.  I started with the title "NASA" and included the super cute astronaut enamel charm and a few stickers.  


I added similar embellishment clusters flanking the photos, and that about wraps up the layout.  Fairly simple, but so cute!  We would love to see what you are creating with your "Blast Off" Kit.  If you share your work on Instagram, include #notjustforboyskitclub so we can see it!!!



Comments

Popular Posts