{Just Daydreaming} Layout using January's "Relax" Premium Kit


Hello Friends! I am here today with another layout from January's "Relax" Premium Kit. This layout came together pretty quickly . I started off with using the Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey "Hive" paper that is included in the kit. I matted my photo with just a soft gray cardstock from my stash. 


 I  included a QR code in this layout that tells the story of my husband and son talking about the hike they went on. My son was not too happy with my husband as he was asking him random questions. :-)  If you scan this QR code with your camera or QR code reader it will take you to the {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club website. 


After matting my photo I decided that I needed to mat it on Pink Paislee's Indigo and Ivy #4 paper. I cut a vertical strip of the Heidi Swapp Honey & Spice "Harmony" paper, and Pink Paislee Again & Again #9  paper. I felt like the layout needed some wood grain and used the A side of the Pink Paisley Again and Again paper. I cut this strip into a banner shape to give it interest. 


For the embellishment cluster I wanted to keep it simple so I used a few small pieces of washi tape from my stash, The Hexagons that I fussy cut from the low waste packaging that come with the exclusive NJFB products along with a word from the  DIY gold wordfetti stickers and the enamel dots that come in the kit along with a tag that is from the Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy Ephemera pack. 
.

The title was my favorite part to do on this layout. I used the "Just" and "Daydreaming" from the NJFB exclusive "Relax" clear stamp set. I added some clear block stickers from my stash to create the title. I again, used the packaging from the exclusive products and cut the hexagon as well as used the front side of the packaging as a journaling block. I added a few more enamel dots and one more sticker from the DIY gold wordfetti stickers. 


That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at January's "Relax" Premium Kit

We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us #notjustforboyskitclub. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts