{Dolphin Dreams} January's "Relax" Premium Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with another layout featuring some dolphins.  The blues and calming feel of this kit was perfect for these photos.  Watching dolphins is so relaxing and calming to me.  I loved being able to document these photos with this kit.


I cut down my 4x6 photos to make them 4x4 so the focus is more on the dolphins.  I used a couple of scraps leftover from another layout and used some blue distress ink to highlight the edges of the layers to bring them all together.


I used the exclusive stamp to create the word embellishments that I popped up on foam tape to give it some height.  The floral die cuts give it some nice movement.


I staggered the photos, along with the title so that the journaling tag and the die cut can nestle together comfortably.


The enamel dots and gold word tiles were the perfect finishing touches.  Absolutely everything on this page is from the kit (excluding the ink).  I love the way it turned out.

Thank you so much for joining us today.  I hope you're still enjoying your January kits!

Happy Scrapping!




Comments

Popular Posts