{Breath of Fresh Air} Layout using January's "Relax" Premium Kit

Hello Friends! I am here today with another layout from January's "Relax" Premium Kit. This page is my favorite. I absolutely enjoyed working on this second layout for this months kit. This photo was taken while we were in Studio City, CA for fall break. It was definitely a breath of fresh air to go and just relax.
I started off this layout by using the entire sheet of Pink Paislee's Indigo & Ivy #12 paper. I backed my photo with a left over scrap I had from the Indigo & Ivy #9 paper. Using some of the other pattern papers that were in the kit to tuck behind the gray cardstock to make the photo the focal point. 
I was excited to use the circles petals background cardstock cut that was included in the kit. I used the cardstock cut and layered it under my photo to give it a unique look. Using the NJFB sequins to fill in some of the blank spaces of the cardstock cut. 
The Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy Ephemera pack had the happiness tag and the marbled hexagon that were a perfect balance to this side of the page. Along with the added sequins to the cardstock cut.
For this cluster at the bottom of the page I added more sequins to the cardstock cut and added a piece of washi tape from my stash, a few of the amazing words from the DIY gold wordfetti stickers along with the wooden veneer feathers.  Using the woodgrain thickers that were included in the kit were the perfect touch this layout needed to tie it all together. To finish off my layout I used some nuvo crystal drops (ivory seashell) from my stash  around the embellishment clusters. 

That wraps up my layout for today. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at January's "Relax" Premium Kit. We would love to see what you are creating with this amazing kit. You can post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on the NJFB Instagram, be sure to tag us #notjustforboyskitclub. 

Comments

Popular Posts