Cards with "Teens Rule" Deluxe Theme Kit



Hello all!  Paula here today!  I would like to share with you a trio of cards I created using our “Teens Rule” Themed Kit.  There are so many great things in this kit I really couldn’t wait to create with it.  


With this card I really wanted to incorporate the wood guitar.  It is definitely one of my favorite elements in the kit.  I thought it paired really well with the “Rock” card.  I used the wood grain thickers to complete the “You Rock” sentiment.  Just a sprinkle of the stars from the sequin mix to complete the card.  

This “Be Cool” card came together quickly. Just a small piece of skateboard patterned paper and an even smaller piece of orange paper behind the sentiment were used.  I also used  a circle punch on the back of a piece of packaging and then stamped “cool“ on it and created a halo around it with stars from the sequin mix.  


On the last card I wanted to play more with the stamp set.  I used it to create a border around the card’s edge.  The colorful paper provided a great contrast to the snowboarder love square.  Hope you enjoyed these quick & simple cards.  Thanks for visiting our blog.  If you have purchased any of our products be sure to post to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NotJustForBoysKitClub/ or on Instagram, tag #notjustforboyskitclub.  

Comments

Popular Posts