{Interactive Cards} Using the Intellectual Limitless Kit

Hello, crafting friends! It's Miss Carrie and I am so excited to share my final project for {Not} Just for Boys Kit club.  This week, I am going to share some ways to use the leftover pieces in your Intellectual Limitless Kit.


With so many wonderful scrapbook kits to work with, I always have an assortment of leftover die cuts and pattern paper scraps. It's so easy to toss the items into an organizer and forget about them, but lately, I've made it a point to use up those pieces on card making projects. Not only has this added storage space in my craft room, it gives me the opportunity to come up with some creative ways to use the leftover pieces.

With the items in the Intellectual kit, I was able to create two interactive cards and I love how these turned out. Both have a school theme and can be used for graduations, teacher appreciation, or for student achievements.


The card bases for these two cards are very simple to make. Start by folding an A2 card base along the center fold. Then, fold the front panel back on itself to create a small flap. You can decorate these with a variety of pattern paper scraps and die cuts from your kits. 

I didn't have a chance to use the Academia die cut collection, so I emptied it out and started building layers on the front of my cards. 


With the locker die cuts, I created a school scene, then added a mix of shapes and phrases for my sentiments.   There are multiple phrases and words to choose from in the Intellectual kit, so feel free to pick one that matches the occasion. 

On my second card, I added an additional interactive element and placed my phrases over the top. It's always fun to find creative ways to layer die cuts on cards.  I added tabs, phrases, and shapes to mine.  


If you would like to see how each one of these cards came together, I have a short video on my YouTube channel.  I hope it encourages you to dig out a few of your {Not} Just for Boys scrapbook kits and create cards using the leftover materials. 

Don't forget to share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #intellectual (or whatever kit you are using) and on our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community. I can't wait to see what you create!










Comments

Popular Posts