{Worth It} Using the Seaside Escape Limitless Kit

 Happy Sunday! Lacey here to share a new layout with the "Seaside Escape" Limitless Kit. If you haven't gotten your hands on this kit, what are you waiting for?? 


I have created quite a few layouts with this kit already, but this one has to be my favorite! At least for now haha! 


I started this layout with a scrap lift Sunday challenge and I just love the corner design that the original layout had going on. I had this one full sheet of patterned paper left from the kit that I wasn't sure how I wanted to use it. With the design in mind it was perfect for this piece of paper. I cut the circle out of the paper and then cut apart the wedges to use them on my layout. 


I decided to overlap them and pop them up on foam tape to add dimension between the layers. To give it added contrast I flipped two of the wedges over and used the opposite side of the patterned paper. I also offset them a bit when adhering them to my background page. For that I used white, smooth cardstock and decided to add some mixed media. 


I used the Nuvo Mica Mist from a previous kit and applied it using the packaging method. I also added a bit of doodling with a black pen before adding the ink to the page. I just love the sparkle from the Nuvo Mica Mist. I paired the silver color with some silver thread and then added a pop of gold using the gold, puffy stars from the kit.


Next, I layered some tags and pieces of patterned paper behind my photo and added some stickers on top of the photo creating a small cluster in the top left of my image. This creates the three areas of embellishments to move your eye around the page. 


I finished it off with the chipboard words from the kit for my title and a little bit of black splatters. This page turned out so lovely I am so happy with it! Its looks completely different than my other pages with the same kit! I love that! So much versatility in these awesome kits! 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #seasideescapelimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts