{Vacation Vibes} Using the Seaside Escape Limitless Kit

Hello, crafting friends! It's Miss Carrie and I'm here with another scrapbook project for you to try. This bright summer design was created with the new Seaside Escape Limitless Kit.  Today, I am going to share how I used elements from this kit to record a beach day memory.


The Seaside Escape collection is packed full of summer patterns and prints from Echo Park, 49 & Market, and Cocoa Vanilla. Each one can be used to record your favorite summer memories. 

With so many bold patterns to chose from, I needed to find a way to make my photo the focal point of the page. I decided to use small strips of color behind my photo with a small amount of mixed media. This allowed me to create a unique design without overwhelming the eye. 


For the title, I layered a mix of stickers from the Echo Park collection with chipboard words and phrases from 49 & Market.  The softer hues of the chipboard pieces did a wonderful job softening the vibrant colors. 

Behind my photo, I layered two of the 4x4 journal cards. More often than not, I use cut apart pages as photo frames or accents. The soft sand color matched the photo perfectly and the yellow frame piece helped lead the eye across the page.



To bring some texture to my design, I added a small amount of texture paste and stitching.  If you're curious to see how it all came together, check out a short video on my YouTube channel.

I hope that today's project inspired you. Don't forget to share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #seasideescape (or whatever kit you are using) and on our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community. I can't wait to see what you create!










Comments

Popular Posts