{Love This Moment} Using the Seaside Escape Limitless Kit

 Hey scrappy friends! Lacey here with another layout using the "Seaside Escape" Limitless Kit and "Essentials" Kit. This one I created LIVE over our Facebook group. If you missed it and want to watch the replay hop on over there :)


I started with a white background and decided to use this months Sketch by Meridy, I just love this sketch!  I used mostly papers from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio in the kit as well as the sticker sheet from the essentials kit. I followed the sketch pretty closely in terms of design but made a few creative changes along the way. 


Choosing three photos to stick with the design but adding in some tags and ephemera from the kit. I matted my photos on the orange paper from the kit and I feel it makes them just pop off the page! I loved the mixed media/stenciling that was in the sketch but wanted to keep this page with clean lines so I opted for actual stitching with some embroidery floss from a past kit. 


I even stitched all the way around the outside of my page using four big stitches to frame my page instead of matting it on a darker colored cardstock. For my title I used the Pink Fresh Studio alphas in the kit and stuck with all lowercase. I really do love the look of those alphas on here. The green ties in the little bit of green in the patterned paper. 


To finish off my layout I used some of the "finishing touches" to make some colorful clusters on my page.  I then added a few more stickers around my page and paired them with some of the words from the packaging with NJFB products. I really enjoy the little wordy bits on the photos. 


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #seasideescapelimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!











Comments

Popular Posts