{Turkey Creek Sanctuary} Using the “Offbeat” Limitless Kit

 


Hello, friends! Welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys blog! 

Today, I’m sharing a layout using the new “Offbeat” Limitless Kit, Essentials Kit, and sequins. I absolutely love this kit and the elements work together so well! Layering the different embellishments was super easy and each layout I made came together in a snap.


When I opened the laser cut embellishments I wasn’t sure how to use the die cut bow, but once I added it to my page and added a button (with thread tied in the middle), the bow looks great on my page! I use liquid adhesive to attach the button to the layout. 


I wanted to add contrast and texture to my page so I ripped a section of the left side of my layout (the yellow paper), then added wood grain paper behind the yellow paper. The finished result looks intentional and polished.


I used the alpha stickers included in the main kit to create my title, then adhered journaling below the title that I printed onto white cardstock. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout! I hope you love the April kits as much as I do! 

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts