{The Best Memories} Using the Offbeat Limitless Kit

Hey there scrappy friends! Lacey here with another layout using the "Offbeat" Limitless Kit and add ons. I created this page last Wednesday night LIVE over on our Facebook page! 


I used a ton of mixed media and some stamping on my background to achieve this look, starting with Distress Oxide inks and you can find those "here." I drew a light pencil mark to show mw where to created the mixed media and used some packaging to do the kissing technique to apply my ink. 


After that I used the leftover ink to add some splatters to my background. Next I used some Archival Ink in black to stamp directly onto my page. I then chose some of the papers and cut 3x3 pieces from them to create a grid design on my background. 


My square photo is 4x4 so I knew it would overlap them all a bit. I offset it to the left of the grid and added my embellishments around. I used the acrylic "Peace"  on the right side to balance it out a bit. 


We have so many great ephemera pieces in this kit so I used quite a few of them and tucked them in around the page. Also those 49 & Market film strips and frames are starting to be a favorite of mine! 


Lastly for my title I used the Pink Fresh puffy titles and decided to cut the memories word in half to keep my title on the brighter yellow of the page. I just love the way this one came together so easily on camera! 

If you want to watch the replay you can hop over to our Facebook group and find all my LIVE's there! 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #offbeatlimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!








 

Comments

Popular Posts