{Life is a Journey} Using the Offbeat Limitless Kit

 Happy Friday scrappy friends! I hope your week have been good to you. I am here to share a new layout using the "Offbeat" Limitless Kit. This should get the weekend started right! 


I decided to use this fabulous textured yellow paper from 49 & Market as my base for the layout. It was just so bright and cheerful! I knew I wanted to build up lots of layers on my page so I started with some patterned paper and used a boarder punch to add texture. I then decided to also use some vellum in the same way. 


I was really attracted to that camera on the patterned paper and I wanted to bring focus to it and avoided covering it up. In the end it worked out perfectly as part of a cluster on my page. 


I continued adding more layers behind my photo using some tag dies and pieces of ephemera from the add on kit. I pulled in those acetate leaves from the 49 & Market "Wherever" Acetate Assortment pack. 


For my title I decided to use a "Cardstock Cut" from the shop and color it with my Distress Oxide Inks. You can find this "here" in the shop! I did an ombre effect using green and two shades of blue. Once colored I used pop dots to add dimension on my page. 


Lastly I embellished more with some of the laser cuts in the 49 & Market "Wherever" Laser Cut Elements pack. I finished it all off with some twiddles of gold thread and gold splatters. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #offbeatlimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!








Comments

Popular Posts