{Honor Guard} Using the “Offbeat” Limitless Kit

 


Welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys blog! For this layout, I used the new “Offbeat” Limitless Kit and Essentials kit. 


Since I only used one photo on my layout, I added lots of layers of paper and ephemera to give the layout dimension. I love the contrast in papers and how well everything coordinates!


I love the camera and “stand tall” images for the theme of this layout and attached both to my page. I used foam adhesive to the camera to give it dimension. 


The package of trims is always one of my favorite embellishments and I used the black trim as a border above and below the photo. The rich black adds a great contrast to the layout. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys Kit Club when you post on social media using our kids. We love seeing your work! 

-Erin 


Comments

Popular Posts