{Great Smoky Mountains} Using the Offbeat Limitless Kit

 Hi scrappy friends! Lacey here with my first layout of the month using the "Offbeat" Limitless Kit and Add ons

I used a past layout I created as a starting point for this on. I often like to scrap lift myself as a challenge to see how I can create the layout with something new! You can see my original layout over on my Instagram account @laceylynn. 


I used tons of mixed media products on my background along with some stamps from my stash to create a messy grungy page. I started with Distress Oxide inks and some stencils then came back over that with some black archival ink with the stamps. To apply the inks I used a blending brush through the stencil. This is a great way to get as little or as much coverage that you want. 


I then cut my patterned paper into chevron shapes and distressed the edges with a paper distresser. I applied them in a line across the center of the page leading your eye to the photo. I used lots of layers to build up behind my photo and add some depth to the layout. I like lots of textures and dimension on my pages. 


To finish off those chevrons I added the dark wood buttons from the main kit to the center of each one. For my title I used a sticker that we picked up on our vacation and added it to the left side of the photo. I added a few embellishments from the 49 & Market laser cut elements to finish it off. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #offbeatlimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y'all!









Comments

Popular Posts