{Around Batuu} Using the Powerhouse Limitless Kit

Happy Saturday scrappy friends! Lacey here with another fun layout using the “Powerhouse” Limitless kit and add ons. 

I decided to go Disney with this one. All the grunge and gears made me think of Star Wars Land so I dug out some photos from our last trip. 

I started my layout with some mixed media on white cardstock. I used the “Scorched Timber” Distress Oxide and a brayer to apply the ink to the background. After it dried I used the stencil from the add on kit to add some additional texture. 


Next I used 2.5x2.5 inch squares of mixed pattern paper from the kit and added them to my page using dimensional foam. I added my photos on top of the squares. 


To embellish I used some of the gears that I colored with the same Scorched Timber ink. Others I left in their natural state. 


I also used some of the tags and punched circles to embellish with and tiny Mickey heads! I finished it off by adding some splatters of gold paint and some of the sequins that match the kit perfectly! 


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #powerhouselimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!



Comments

Popular Posts