{Stay Epic & Amazing} Using the Rugged Limitless Kit

Happy Saturday scrappy friends! Lacey here @laceylynn with a fun new page using the “Rugged” Limitless Kit

I started this page with a Kraft background and tons of stamping. I focused my stamping in three clusters on the background using archival ink and distress oxide ink. 

After my stamping I used some black acrylic paint and watered it down a tad to splatter all over my clusters of stamping. 

I used the pattern papers in the kit to create layered triangles behind my photo. To add more distress I decided to use a black fine line pen to draw around each of the triangles. This adds another layer of texture to the pieces.

For the title I fussy cut the words from the pattern paper and popped it up on dimensional foam. It was big and bold and I love how it looks on the page! 

To finish it off I grabbed some acrylic stars from my stash and added them to the page and added a few lines of journaling. I love this very simple but interesting boy page! 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you in some way! Please follow along on our Facebook page and share your projects using the following hashtags: #njfb #notjustforboyskitclub #ruggedlimitlesskit (or whatever kit you are using!) Till next time, happy scrapping y’all!

Comments

Popular Posts