{At the Park} Using the “Rugged” Limitless Kit

 


Hi, friends, and welcome back to the {Not} Just For Boys blog! Today, I’m sharing a layout using the “Rugged” Limitless Kit and “Essentials” Kit. This kit is so fun to use when scrapbooking little boys! I created three layouts in an afternoon with product to spare! 


I usually print my journaling on white cardstock, cut into strips, then adhered onto my layout. However, I found a pack of vellum in my stash and lately I’ve been printing my journaling on vellum. I love how it looks! I use a tiny (tiny, tiny!) bit of liquid adhesive to adhere the vellum to my layout.


I used orange mist to splatter around my page. It’s a nice change from gold mist and matches the colors of my layout perfectly. 


I used white crochet thread on each button then adhered the buttons with liquid adhesive. The arrow and star are puffy stickers and add dimension to my layout. 

I hope you love my layout! Make sure to tag {Not} Just For Boys when you post to social media; we love seeing what you create! 

-Erin

Comments

Popular Posts