{You Crushed It} Using the Revitalize Limitless Kit

Hello, crafting friends! Miss. Carrie here and I am excited to share an upbeat scrapbook page that I created with the Revitalize Kit. This collection is a must-have for anyone looking to create a standout teen page like the one I made for you today.


The Revitalize kit offers a unique combination of patterns, prints, acetate frame textures, bold chipboard elements, and vibrant colors. I choose a variety of items from this collection to record a memory of a father teaching his daughter how to drive with a side-by-side.

If you are like me, teen pages are often difficult to design. The pages need to be sophisticated, yet playful, and tell a story of a new adventure in their lives.


Bold patterns and prints are great for teen pages, but they can quickly overwhelm a page and take focus away from the photos.  To prevent this from happening, I layered acetate photo strips and chipboard frames behind my photos along with a strip of newsprint paper.  These layers brought the photo  o the forefront. 

Adding elements that create directional flow will also lead the eyes around the pages and prevent your photos from getting lost in the bright colors.


The Revitalize Essentials kit contains a collection of chipboard arrows that I used to create some directional flow.  I also incorporated an arrow with a phrase that points the eye towards the photos.  Including elements like these also help your pictures stand out. 

This month, {Not} Just for Boys added a new stamp set to their collection. The Nailed It stamp set has some great phrases that you can create titles with. 


I created a simple phrase for my title using the large banner stamp and the words "crushed it."  I felt like this described the event perfectly. 

I hope that today's project inspired you. If you would like to see how I used elements in the Revitalize kit to create the layout, I have a short tutorial on my YouTube channelDon't forget to share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #revitalize (or whatever kit you are using) and on our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community. I can't wait to see what you create!

 
 

 


Comments

Popular Posts