{Sister Photos} Using the Revitalize Limitless Kit

Hello, crafting friends! It's Miss Carrie and I have another inspiring project for you using the Revitalize Kit. In my previous project, I highlighted the kit's vivid colors, grungy textures, and edgy vibe. This time, I'm excited to show you how to achieve a softer look with this collection.




I knew that the embroidery hoop would make an excellent frame for this vintage photo, but it had some color discrepancies that my photo editor couldn't fix. The orange hues on the embroidery hoop print were distorting the colors in my photo, and I needed a solution.

I decided to cut out the hoop and place it over the Currently print, with a mix of chipboard, die-cut, and pattern images serving as a backdrop. These muted colors helped tone down the red color errors and made the girls in the photo stand out.



On my previous project, I left the chipboard leaves from the Revitalize Essentials kit black and white, but I felt that this page needed a pop of color. To achieve this, I used watercolors from my personal collection to create a soft and delicate effect on the chipboard leaves.

To reduce the bulkiness, I trimmed the chipboard before placing them on the page. I placed the remaining pieces next to the journal card to create a diagonal flow.


To finish the design, I selected a soft peach chipboard phrase for my title and added a few florals to the page. If you would like to see how I used elements in the Revitalize kit to create the layout, I have a short tutorial on my YouTube channel

I hope that today's project inspired you. Don't forget to share your layouts and crafty projects with us on Instagram with the following hashtags: #notjustforboyskitclub #njfb #revitalize (or whatever kit you are using) and on our Facebook group {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club Community. I can't wait to see what you create!

Comments

Popular Posts